Screw you scale!!! NSV

Options
mccallp319
mccallp319 Posts: 52 Member
So I've had a bit of an obsession with the scale. I weigh myself at least once a day and sometimes more. I've been kind of frustrated because I've been at the same weight for 3 weeks now and I automatically assume that I've made no progress. Well, I took a picture this morning and compared it to a picture from 3 weeks ago and Holy S*** I looked awesome. The changes were very subtle, but My body was definitely toned and more firm, my love handles are smaller, and I can see the midline in my upper abdomen . So now I'm not as focused on what the scale says; I'm focused on how I look and feel, along with getting dem abs to show!

Replies

• morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    sounds liek me, i still have to step on it.. but i try not to let it ruin my day!
  • chicalatina4eva3
    chicalatina4eva3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I threw my scale away. it is less stressful.
    As long as you see results... that stupid thing can be left alone.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Ive yet to move on the scale for 5 months, yet ive lost a total of 26 inches. I just threw away my "fat" clothes and my pants are loose..yet the scale doesnt move. It goes up 1 lb, down, up down ..yet im shrinking!!

Stupid *kitten* scale.
  • SoreTodayStrongTomorrow222
    Options
    yeah dude! I havent lost a pound but I have a nicer butt (im female btw), slimmer thighs, slimer arms, tighter stomach. The scale lies.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!