Hanging body fat that wasn't there before...

Options
I have an odd question for everyone out there!!! I haven't seen anyone else post about this so I hope it's not just me!!!!! I have been losing, exercising, and eating pretty good.. ( not perfect by any means.. but pretty good!) I have been stuck for the past month or so. I decided to change up my workouts.. maybe my body has adapted or something.. Since I have changed from the Beachbody workouts, I have been walking, jogging, and running on the treadmill (interval training) daily anywhere from 6-8 miles a day along with weight training every other day. Now here is the new problem. I have always been "solid" very firm no matter my weight. For the past few weeks I have noticed I have hanging body fat that wasn't there before. It's almost like having water balloons attached to me. It is loose hand fulls of fat and it is GROSS. It is on my upper thighs, upper arms and my stomach. Does anyone know what is going on with this???? or what to do about it?? please help!!! :wink:

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi

Congratulations for your achievements

My suggestion is to start weight lifting and increase your protein intake

You need to decrease your body fat and increase your muscle percentage

If you have never done weight lifting, try to find a trainer who can help you, there is a lot of information and videos at the web

Good luck in your journey
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
  • aquinlan1219
    Options
    I have the same problem. I have lost about 70lbs and there is a lot of loose skin. Definitely need to tone!
  • Ms_magz007
    Ms_magz007 Posts: 5
    Options
    I do weight training every other day. I will try adding more and increasing my protein! Thanks for the tips!