New to the Site!

Options
I'm new to this site. I downloaded the app for my Ipod and just love it. It has taught me what the right size portions are and how much i should be eating everyday. I started this at 208 lbs a few days ago and am now at 202.2. I realize most of it is water weight but I will take what i can get. lol My ultimate goal is to be 155 lbs so i have a ways to go but i'm excited to get started. I Look forward to makin friends that can help to motivate and encourage me.

3487030.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I found this playing on my phone as well(as did a lot of people on here it seems) and welcome to the site. It's awesome. First couple of days are so much addicting I was almost on here all the time, haha. The people on here are encouraging and nice, give advice and help when you are feeling like a craving is coming on or if you lose weight give you congrats. It's also awesome that if you put in a food they have it in here. I am vegan and shop at whole foods market all the time, and other sites didn't have any of their items, this one has had every item ive put in. the recipes are great to either find one or to add yours. Go ahead and friend me.
  • elaine7446
    Options
    hi have just been introduced to this site tonight, so far looks good just got to get into it. really need motivation and support!!! need to lose around 5 stone to bring me to my ideal weight, at this moment it just feels a distant dream but i am so determined to do it
  • andrealgeiger
    Options
    Hello I'm new to the site. I tried using it when I saw as friend was using it. I'm hoping to loose at least 50 lbs.
  • kathiej13
    kathiej13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I started on the site just a few days ago and it is very habit forming to log in and journal my exercise and food. I haven't lost any weight yet, but am gaining stamina for the workouts that I do. Good luck on reaching your goals!
  • kathiej13
    Options
    welcome, I'm also new to the site. It is very user friendly and when you need encourgement to keep going just ask and somebody will be there for you. Good luck with obtaining your goals.
  • kathiej13
    Options
    congradulations on the weight lose. You can do it.
  • heetherhughes
    Options
    Hi, I'm Heather! I'm kind of new to this site. I've had the app on my phone for quite some time, but I'm really ready to lose weight now.

I'm needing some accountability, so help me out!
  • Ginjapuss
    Options
    My fabulous friend told me all about this great app and we constantly support each other by adding to our feed comments and generally being honest!! Its a brilliant way to discover how much you actually eat compared to what you think you eat!!! BY keeping below my reccommended calories I should be on target to shimmy in a bikini on the beach in the summer without worrying that I may get harpooned or rescued by "save the whales!"
    Enjoy! XX