60 days insanity?

Options
alasiL
alasiL Posts: 62 Member
Anyone on here starting/restarting the insanity workout soon, by soon I mean between now and Monday?
if anyone is let me know, it will be great to have someone doing it with me and i'm sure we can motivate each other..so yeah :)

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    To be totally honest, it all scares me to death. Not to mention, I can't find the videos locally. You are one brave woman, I have to say!!! Sorry to be unrelated directly to your post, but had to say you are awesome for doing it.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting June 1st with someone, but he hasn't gotten back to me. I'll send you a message if I decide to start early. Have you done it before?
  • nikesandbows
    nikesandbows Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    To be totally honest, it all scares me to death. Not to mention, I can't find the videos locally. You are one brave woman, I have to say!!! Sorry to be unrelated directly to your post, but had to say you are awesome for doing it.

Insanity isn't sold in stores or anywhere else legally except for beachbody.com itself or u might be able to find it on amazon/ebay. However, with it being such an intense program i'd suggest getting it from BB. That way you can get a coach who will help you and really keep you on track =)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I have looked into buying insanity, and like an above poster said - it also scares the crap out of me. Ill be leaving insanity until I get closer to my goal weight.
  • HiImMorganlol
    Options
    I actually started Insanity last year. Didn't finish it, unfortunately, but I did get pretty far. Let me tell you, it is DEFINITELY INSANE!!!! Watch out for pure cardio! But honestly, after the first week it becomes so much fun. I do T-25 now. Just remember to pace yourself, the people on the video are professionals and go crazy fast. You'll do great! Good luck, fellow Insaniac!
  • iamdee28
    iamdee28 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This program sounds awesome! I cant seem to find anything that is intense enough to make me loose weight! Anyone have a link?
  • worrblade
    worrblade Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    its a good start! I am not a big fan of the diet but you will drop some weight for sure! You can torrent a copy or even watch it all on youtube.
  • aaronpereira
    aaronpereira Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just finished it about 2 weeks back, changed my lifestyle completely! Good luck on your journey for health/fitness :)
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I got through about 5&1/2 weeks straight last year before my schedule got interrupted. I'd like to start up again, but right now I'm just trying to find the time (& room) to do it 2-3xs a week.
    If you're a beginner, it's ok to pace yourself!
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    if you go to www.beachbodycoach.com/SandyQuinlan you can get it there. and that is my site I'm a coach and would love to help you with your journey
    i would love to help anyone!! please feel free to contact me with any questions!
  • TallDutchie
    TallDutchie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Canada and got Insanity at Walmart for the same price as the Beachbody website and I didn't have to wait for it to ship! I've seen it at "as seen on tv" stores as well for the same price as the Beachbody website. It's a beast of a workout!
  • kurtzad
    kurtzad Posts: 2
    Options
    Im willing to work with you on your challenge! Lets chat on facebook! - https://www.facebook.com/kurtzad