I don't want to live like this anymore..

Options
KiraKray
KiraKray Posts: 20 Member
Hey there,
23 year old youth work student here..
Artist. Singer. Uncomfortable with my weight..
I need to make a complete lifestyle change rather then go on a diet..

I was 148kg last year and got down to 97kg.. Met a guy and moved to the country where I stopped going to the gym and baked to ease the pain of being away from friends and family.. after 8 months I moved back... Single and Happy with life but not happy at the fact I was back at 132kg!!

Signed up for a 5k run in September & another in November..
at 132kg this isn't looking fun for me & I want both to be..
So I need to lose weight and get fitter for them and before then I need to get fit and feel better for myself..

I need positive people around me to encourage me.
So if you are artistic.. Love music.. Aussie or just think you could be awesome support and get awesome support back feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Juxtapositionpastnow
    Juxtapositionpastnow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I just joined today and I really need help too. I have signed for the 10K!!it's on 27th July and i'm freaking out as I havent even started training.

Do you want to diet and train together? i know we're in different parts of the world but we can do it through here ?

I'm Eyva (pronounced Ai-vah)
  • KiraKray
    Options
    That sounds like a great plan!
    I just sent a request :)
  • ellie0129
    ellie0129 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm just re-starting this journey to health, too. I'm not an Aussie but I love Aussies (except vegemite, yuk!! lol )

I'd love some support, too! We can do this! I'm finally at a point in my life where I'm less busy (finished up the coursework for my grad program) so I really want to start making my health one of my top priorities!
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    you can do it! If you want something......PROVE IT!
  • KiraKray
    Options
    you can do it! If you want something......PROVE IT!

Plan too.
  • ellie0129
    ellie0129 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love that quote, jdad1