Needing support Asap

Options
Hi My Name is Gemma, I am 31 British and struggling with my Weight loss journey i really need a friend/ motivator to keep me going i use twitter alot @angelfaiths I have a major function in 65 days and i don't want to feel like the elephant one again, so please i might sound needy but just want to have a laugh and stay on track :)

Replies

• hilarydurst
    hilarydurst Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome Gemma! You're free to add me as a friend if you want, I'll do my best to try and keep you on track and keep you motivated.
  • wehave4
    wehave4 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello Gemma!!! You can feel free to add me as well if you'd like. I log in daily and I try and keep my MFP buddies motivated, encouraging them to keep going and applauding their hard work and dedication. Hope you have success with this site!!!!
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • reneemcdonut
    Options
    Hello! I'm new as well! I'm always up for some motivation and glad to give! You can add me!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma, I am a lil older but am here every day cheering for my friends. Feel free to add me.

Cindy
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Always good to have new friends!! Add me, I am very active and always positive :)
  • Kikuya
    Kikuya Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me too if you like, even though I live in the Netherlands. I never see anyone from here on this!
    I want to loose a few kilo's and get fitter. I am trying to go to the gym at least 3 times a week and do a Beachbody 21 Day Fix program. Oh and I cycle about 10 km a day to work and back.
  • bettermarz
    bettermarz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Gemma,
    I'm here everyday and I love the community feeling, I'll be your friend.
    My first target date (returning to work after maternity leave) is in just over 50 days too.
    Feel free to add me.
  • sprucey85
    sprucey85 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma,

Feel free to add me, we can support each other.

I have a lot of weight to lose!
  • Angelfaiths
    Angelfaiths Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone I have added you all, Sorry didn't realize you had replied as couldn't find the post lol
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    hi ya, iv just added you AND followed you on twitter :smile:
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma,feel free to add me..I'm on daily !!!:smile: