Recent Struggles - How to Change Your Attitude

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ScottG_9905
    ScottG_9905 Posts: 46
    Options
    So I finished my 3 day cleanse and really happy with the final results. I lost 6.5 lbs in 3 days and although it is not a full detox I feel so much better and ready to take on this weekend! My hip is still doing pretty good with some flare ups here and there but I am able to do so much more than I was a few weeks ago without having to load up on tons of pain meds. I will take that any day!

So what is everyone's plans for the weekend? There is no reason that we cannot enjoy ourselves team so make sure you get out and have fun. Just prepare a little bit and you can make it through the holiday weekend without gaining any weight and possibly losing weight.. WHO DOESN'T WANT THAT?

Well it is really quite in here the last few days so going to keep it short today. Have a great day and keep pushing yourselves team.

-Scott
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, the kids got burgers from Dairy Creme. I got one too. It was a basic burger with 1 slice of cheese and a bun. I didn't know how to count it because the burger patty was huge, and could not find Dairy Creme (local to where I live) on the list. I searched and searched for a menu that lists size of patty, etc., calories but cannot find one.

Anywho, that is all I ate yesterday minus some of my check mix later in day, but i am starving today. I can feel my tummy just a grumbling, so i guess it's time for a shake soon. I just woke a bit ago so trying to give my belly time.

I find when i eat real food, the next day I am just famished. I don't know what that is all about.
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Scott. I bought a scale and it changes daily, and it is horrible, so ordered a digital one so not gonna go by scale results until i get new scale. It says today lost 2 more pounds, but I don't believe it. We shall see.
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Id like to join :) im 26 and suffer from lower nick problems. I've been recommended walking and pilates by my chiropractor, and stayed a pilates class last week.

This bank holiday weekend I'll be attending a bbq Sunday, and going to recommend more vegetables - make some vegetable skewers.
    Today i am going out for lunch with some old friends but not sure where we are going to eat, so cannot look up nutritional info fine. Do you have any tips for eating out 'blind' as it were?
  • Teeladog
    Teeladog Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I know I haven't been around much lately. I have been logging though so that is good. With one exception in the last week, I have stayed withing my calorie goal so I am pleased with that. There was a time where that one out of whack day would have thrown me off completely going forward. Not this time though which is big progress for me.

We have a Pig Pickin' to go to today. Should not be a big deal for me to eat sensibly though. For one thing, I won't be drinking. The event is at lunch time and if I had anything to drink that early I would be useless the rest of the day. Also, I don't like pork/BBQ that much so I am sticking to whatever fruit and veggie sides I can find. We will see about dessert...I may skip it and save room for my new favorite thing - Telenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato bars.

Off to the farmers market first though!

Have a nice holiday weekend everyone...
  • ScottG_9905
    ScottG_9905 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hey Team,

Just a quick drop in.. Super busy with the family so have not been on at all for the last day or so. Will be back on tomorrow to follow up with everyone! Had a few items that are not so clean but other than that been spot on with my nutrition.. We will see how I fair tomorrow with the BBQ! :)

Teeladog: Great to see you again.. Will catch up later in the week!

Miinorawr: Welcome to the team. Pilates is no joke it will work your body big time and help you with flexibility and core strength. Will follow up with you more later in the week!

KayJaMikel: It may be you are not eating enough.. If you are eating clean and you are still feeling hungry you may need to up your calories to match your body's metabolism.. Will touch base with you either tomorrow or Tuesday to discuss this more. There are a few things we can look at to see what you can do to over come the hunger issue while eating clean.

STAY STRONG TEAM! WE GOT THIS!

-Scott