My Mommy Tummy!

Options
Hi everyone! I don't post much here but I wanted to share my own little success story. There are a few photos, but if you're looking for perfection you're in the wrong thread!

Several years ago I started off my weight loss efforts at 143 lbs (at 5'2" with a small frame) and dropped down to 119 lbs through healthy eating and exercise. I didn't stay there long, but I maintained in the mid 120's for about 6 years which was just fine with me. Before I gave birth to my son just over a year ago, I weighed in at somewhere around 160 lbs... Which wouldn't be so bad except he weighed less than 6 lbs at birth. I lost 15 lbs within the week after he was born, but the rest took a full year to lose.

Here is one of the last pregnancy pics that was taken: (I've never posted pics here before so hopefully this will work)

25aq42g.jpg

And here is my new mommy tummy a little over a year later:

23t4gg3.jpg

qqr5w4.jpg

I currently weigh about 124 lbs. There's no secret, just healthy eating with 'treats' within moderation. I used to try and work out a few times a week, but as a working mom now I don't have much time (or, I'm not willing to sacrifice any more sleep than I have to) but I do walk to and from work, which is about 20 minutes each way. I've lost all my baby weight, but I do have a few 'vanity' pounds left to lose... though I might not bother, ha!

So, moms of littles trying to lose baby weight... Don't worry about perfection. Just be healthy :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!