21 Day Fix

Options
Is anyone here doing the 21 day fix from Beachbody??

Replies

• bttrcp80
    bttrcp80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine just shipped so I think I will be starting Monday =)
  • JLWright73
    JLWright73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to hold off and not spend the money, but I really want it! I think I'm going to cave and order it today. I have heard really good things about it on another forum.
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I am! I was down 20 lbs after round one, I feel AMAZING and quit drinking caffeine daily after week one. (Not because I HATE caffeine but I only drank it because I needed it and I now have so much energy I don't need it). The first workout I could barely do and then I couldn't sit without help for three days. Now, I'm on Week two of c25k program. I love this program. In the past, I've only ever focused on eating under a deficit, not so much what I was eating. So I always felt, I don't know...groggy, or foggy....but with this, I just feel great. It's also helped me drastically overhaul my meal planning and cooking. Which I needed help with. It's a great program.

And just to add: I'm not a BB coach, I don't really even have one and I don't really want one.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,646 Member
    Options
    So you learn portion control right? Heck I can teach that in 2 days for less money.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • JessG11
    Options
    I've personally gotten more out of the program than portion control. But I can't speak for others. It's been a great guide to helping me completely shift my entire way of not just eating, but meal planning and prepping. And, it's been a easy to follow guide for my fiance as well. Not to mention some great workout DVDs. Could I have paid an actual person to help me with that, well sure. But this is the route I've chosen and I've learned a lot on it. Not sure why it's seen as a huge deal. There's no quick miracle pushed.

People spend a lot more $ on a lot less. I choose to skip one meal out to eat and purchase this instead. It was a great decision for me.
  • JessG11
    Options
    So you learn portion control right? Heck I can teach that in 2 days for less money.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

And I have to add this to: I had a really great trainer who really helped me in certain areas. But his idea of nutrition help was to read Eat this and Not that...or whatever that book is. If I had researched it out, and actually worked with a trainer who knew more about nutrition, I maybe wouldn't have taken the step and bought this program to help me out in that area. But for me, this was cheaper than signing up with PT again. So kuddos to you if you help your clients with this area. I wish it'd been my experience.
  • volvol16
    volvol16 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am doing it! :)
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am starting 21 day fix June 1...because vacation starts June 22 haha Just finishing up p90X3 with inches lost but now time to get some new workouts and focus on the other part that matters. NUTRITION. My friends loves the workouts :)
  • kristinashelton
    Options
    I am starting the fix hopefully tomorrow, if I can get to the store today. Hubby and I will both be doing it. I couldn't resist after I saw all the wonderful results others were getting from the program. I am super excited to get started.
  • Yamecita
    Yamecita Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    GM I ordered the set and expect it to arrive within the next 4 days. Is there a support group here on MFP, if so, I would love to join it. I would even start one if anyone is interested...
  • dulivinlegend
    Options
    I just finished it...it went very well. much better than I hoped!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I wish the workout was available on CD without having to sign up for everything else cause I couldn't give a flying blank about the "portion control" and meal planning.
  • yayamay
    yayamay Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd join a group. I have the program and love the workouts. I haven't been doing them because i am in the midst of doing Les Mills Pump. I like the meal plan too. So easy to follow. Again, i haven't been doing this either, but i was thinking of starting. :)
  • brooke5285
    brooke5285 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Did you decide to do it? I did it and I loved it! I got great results. I love that the workouts are short but very effective. As a mom with 2 kids, the 30 min workouts were nice!

I have been trying to hold off and not spend the money, but I really want it! I think I'm going to cave and order it today. I have heard really good things about it on another forum.