30 Day Shred - how many calories burned??

Options
I know everyone works out at a different level, and we even work ourselves out at different levels from day to day. I'm just wondering how to log my workout, since it isn't just strength training or just aerobic, it's a total body workout!

Help! Tonight I did level 1. Thanks!

Replies

• marciml
    marciml Posts: 41
    Options
    How did it go? I'm starting on Saturday.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I log as 22 minutes of circuit training which for me is about 200 calories burned
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I also put it under circuit training :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I've been using circuit training as well, 20 minutes gives me 201 calories burned. I started on the 1st... along with a group of others here on MFP. We've got a "support" thread going for those of us who have started the Shred recently. Anyone is welcome to join in the discussion!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/145020-shreddin-eleven-week-one

Doesn't matter when you've started/will start the Shred.. our main goal is to encourage and support each other in seeing the workout all the way through, no matter how long it takes!
  • lulubellescouture
    Options
    perfect, I'll go put that in there as circuit training! :) Thanks!

It went well. Much better than I was anticipating. If you've never done it before, pace yourself the first time you do it, it is CRAZY how sore you will be the next few days. That's why I need to stay with it, I end up "taking a day off" because I can barely walk up the stairs to tuck my kids in, nevermind go torture myself for 20 more minutes! lol But this time I AM GOING TO KEEP GOING!!

I did join in on that other thread! THANKS!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I have a HRM and I'm getting about 250 per 20 mins and trust me I'm sweating!
  • kristinwalker
    kristinwalker Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I was wondering just the same thing. I am happy to hear so many other people use this. I did Shred a few months ago and found that I get great results quickly! It is definitly a butt kicker :happy: