hi

Options
just wanted to say hi and good luck to us all:smile:

Replies

• barbrooney
    barbrooney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too. I just started on this a few days ago with a few friends from work, they are much younger than me, at my age 58, it seems to be a bit more challenging to drop the pounds.
  • kwdoug
    kwdoug Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I am new too, lets help each other
  • fngeorge
    Options
    Hi all! I just found this website after finding the app for my iphone and I'm super excited at all the great tools on here. I had a paid membership to another weight loss program that had online tools so I kind of had idea of how this worked but this is sooo much better. A large part of that is that this one is FREE!!!

Okay, I'm supposed to be introducing myself. I'm in my 30's and I've gained 88lbs in the last three years that I really want to get rid of. I have a family history of heart disease and diabetes and I'm not getting any younger so I know how important losing weight and being healthy is but honestly I just want to be able to cross my legs again and not grunt when I bend down!

God Bless anyone trying to do the same and I pray y'all will someday be able to put back on your skinny jeans :flowerforyou: