new here, trying to lose weight

Options
Hello everyone ,

I have lost weight like two years ago , but unfortunately I gained it back. My friend died, and I got depressed I started eating again, now I gained all the wight back again. I am trying to change my life style now and improve it, I just feel like I need support. my goal is to lose 40 pounds, I feel like it's impossible. I started going to the gym starting this week , and I actually feel better now. but my problem is with eating , does anyone have a good eating plan , a special diet or something that actually worked for them ? Like what to eat out through the day ? Just a note , I do not eat eggs at all in breakfast, I do not like them because I know there are many diets that says to eat eggs in breakfast. Anyways if anyone could please support and help me for an eating plan,that would be awesome :)

Replies

• jessherna25
    jessherna25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am also trying to lose weight, I love eating healthy and working out. I do not follow a specific diet but may I ask how did you lose weight two years ago? Maybe taking a similar approach this time might be good, and just tweak it to make it more enjoyable and easier to turn into a lifestyle rather than a on and off diet plan. (i have gone on and off many many times too because it is not easy but its worth trying) :P and you don't have to eat anything you don't want.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck, you can do it!