Problem in bellybutton/navel measurement-females

Options
00NL
00NL Posts: 171 Member
HI

i am 5.35 or 163 cm tall, and am now 125 lbs.
but my bellybutton measurement is 37 inches.

i dont know why !!

can only surgery solve this problem ?

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you have hips/a waist.
    Hips are neat. So are waists.
    I wouldn't recommend surgery to get rid of your hips or waist. You need them.
    You're in a good weight range for your height too. Don't worry too much!
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're question is.

Are you saying you feel your belly measurement is too large for your height/weight?

Lift heavy weights, it's the best way to dial in inches.
  • girlongoing
    girlongoing Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    are you sure your waist at the bellybutton is 37 inches? why would you want surgery? measure your waist at its smallest point. that should be an inch or two above your belly button. my waist at its smallest point in 28 inches but 30.5 inches at the bellybutton. try lifting weights and doing ab exercises to develop more muscle mass in your core.
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I think I understand what you mean cause I'm the same. Everywhere I'm small but my bellybuttom measurements are the biggest at 32 inches
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of measuring at your belly button... You need to measure at your natural waist, where it's the smallest.
  • jardimgirl
    Options
    I measure there because that's my biggest. My area of concern is there and I got a pooch
  • FXOjafar
    FXOjafar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I measure at the belly button separately from my waist. I call it my "Muffin Top" :)
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    my waist is 26 in but my belly button is 32.5( I think). I'm wondering if that number will go down.. I'm thinking your wondering the same thing
  • 00NL
    00NL Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    my waist is 29/30 inches,, but the above that is 32 inches,, but the problem area is navel/bellybutton which is 36/37 inches. Never been pregnant or anything,, but i have the hypothyroid problem.
  • jardimgirl
    Options
    I have hypothyroid too