looking for weight loss friends

Options
I guess you could say about five years ago i started gaining alot of weight. My ex husband got remarried and him and his new wife had full custody and he decided not to ever let me see my kids so i was very depressed gained almost 150 pds i cant belive i let this happen to me. But i woke up last month and decided im gonna stop feeling bad about myself and start eating right and taking better care of myself. Found out recently i have dietbetes and severe sleep apea. I wanna be around for a long long time i know my muscles are gonna be sore and its gonna be hard but i know in the end its worth it cuz i feel good and healthy and be able to to more things. Im excited and looking foward to my new life change :)

Replies

• hebronc28
    hebronc28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It definitely can be done angelbaby1980. I understand how life can bring you down. I kind of let my self fall in a rut and my highest weight was 230! I am now 138 today! You can do it because you took the initiative to stand up and say you want to make a change in your health and life.
  • stainlessteel
    Options
    Stay positive I would love to hep motivate you if you can do the same for me
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck, you can do it!
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request OP!