Germ Freak

Options
MrTolerable
MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
Go to the gym today, pumped and amped, DaftPunk is in the ear buds, my smile is contagious - its a good morning... and everything is sticky with sweat and grime as usual the second I sit down ready to get to the real work. terribly disgusting - I swear I am the only one at the entire gym that cleans the equipment after using it.

Is it a big deal germ wise to have all that stuff there, or should I keep being the one weirdo guy that has to clean everything before using it?

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Does every random thought in your brain get its very own post?
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Options
    I'm a germ freak too, welcome to the club! Haha I think you should keep continue looking weird and germ free :) sweat is nasty, I don't blame you
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My weights are in my basement, so I'm more worried about spiders.

but yucky... nothing like sitting in other people's sweat.
  • MrTolerable
    Options

The internet isn't big enough for that brah.
  • FatCatsRule
    FatCatsRule Posts: 37
    Options
    I think your avatar explains your intellect.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Twas a while back but I'm sure I can recall reading a post where someone stated they picked up a staph infection at the gym. Ended up with having to get a big chunk of flesh removed or something.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

The internet isn't big enough for that brah.
    50557853-bertstare-gif-.gif
  • doointhis4me
    doointhis4me Posts: 53 Member
    Options

I was thinking this as well.. Love your picture btw =)
  • MrTolerable
    Options
    Twas a while back but I'm sure I can recall reading a post where someone stated they picked up a staph infection at the gym. Ended up with having to get a big chunk of flesh removed or something.

Ok! thats not what I wanted to hear.. :sick: but cements the fact that I'm def ganna stay Mr. Germ Freak.
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Options

Ok! thats not what I wanted to hear.. :sick: but cements the fact that I'm def ganna stay Mr. Germ Freak.
    yep ^ what he said
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options

Curious as to how they know that's where he acquired it - staph infections are common and people pick them up from all over the place.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Curious as to how they know that's where he acquired it - staph infections are common and people pick them up from all over the place.

Mmmm, not a clue? Something about 3/4 leg pants at the gym. I can't remember the exact tale to be honest but that was their version of events as to where they'd picked it up.
  • FatCatsRule
    FatCatsRule Posts: 37
    Options

Hench the anti-bacterial wipes for the shopping carts at the grocery stores. I hate baby poo and snot on my food.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options

Mmmm, not a clue? Something about 3/4 leg pants at the gym. I can't remember the exact tale to be honest but that was their version of events as to where they'd picked it up.

So its just where he thought he picked it up - he could of actually picked it up anywhere then.