Help!

Options
Help! I ate my 3 meals and excercised and my tracker now says I have 1455 calories remaining...Is this good or bad?..I did not get to eat my snacks today..Plan on eating some healthy popcorn while watching Grey's tonight :)

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    as long as your not starving its ok...have a light snack..
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Either you are allowed a LOT of calories a day, or you had VERY small meals, or you excercized a lot.
    How else can you have that many calories left?
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Well ...what was your caloric count on your meals and how much did you burn excercising..that will give you the reason your remaining number is so high ....BUT if your not hungry dont force it just have a nice healthy snack before bed and make your goal tomorrow to get in at least your min calorie amount
  • Evette76
    Options
    Breakfast: Had a Shake with Tea
    Lunch had Squash Soup and some crackers
    Dinner Flounder Brocolli with Cheese, Garlic, Olive Oil and some Red Kidney Beans
    Been drinking Green Tea all day

At Gym to a Spinning Class 60 mins; Did 20 minutes of Arms and 15 minutes of Elliptical

Im at 1200

Not starving at all very satisfied!!

Thanks Everyone for your feedback
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am betting you did a bit more exercise, I like to add all my exercise at the end of the day so I don't eat my hard work away. First meet your goal calories, that is essential. I think the one flaw in MFP is that it gives you too many extra calories after you really have a hard workout. Just get 3 balanced meals a day with 300-450 calories or so, watch the sugar, and maybe 1-2 100 calorie snacks in a day and you should be on your way to doing great!