Jillian Micheals

Options
I've been doing the 30 day shred video and love it! I've lost inches but hardly any weight. Has anyone done a JM video where they've lost weight?

Replies

• hannahhyun
    hannahhyun Posts: 2
    Options
    how long have you been doing it? i've gone through it now almost a total of 4 times (almost at the end of the 4th) - the first time through i lost inches, not much weight - maybe like 5-7 lbs? but after three times of going through it, i lost almost 20lb.....so i'd say keep on enjoying it! i love how short it is =D
  • lbishop232
    lbishop232 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am on day six if level 3 and wow level 3 is a killer! One exercise I can't get down are the rockstars! I'm thinking about trying ripped in 30 next, but might do another round of shred after! How many inches have you lost with 30DS?
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just posted my results in the success thread. Lost 10lbs and lots of inches. I have lots of fat to shred and was always eating at a deficit so that helped me drop lbs.
  • lbishop232
    Options
    Your results are amazing! What are you starting after Shred?
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do the t25 focus since it's a diff workout each day of the week. Gives me a rest day which I can use to cycle or actually rest. : )
  • lbishop232
    Options
    I've seen previews for that! You'll have to share your thoughts on it :-)