Pizza Hut

Options
I want it and I have enough calories for it but I feel guilty, like I should have a salad instead.

Replies

• NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, I love Pizza Hut! Don't make yourself feel guilty over this. Eat it in moderation, and ENJOY it! Depriving yourself of food always ends badly..
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling, I love Pizza Hut! Don't make yourself feel guilty over this. Eat it in moderation, and ENJOY it! Depriving yourself of food always ends badly..
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I agree with Natalie!! I had a stuffed crust piece last night from there. And I don't regret it at ALL! :heart:
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    If you have enough calories for it, I don't see why not. Get thin crust, easy cheese, and load up on the healthy toppings and it will be a nice happy medium between pizza hut and staying healthy!
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    If you have the calories and you've done OK today with getting all the nutrients you need, treat yourself! If you feel super guilty, just do some jumping jacks or something. Walk to the resto instead of getting delivery?
    Be nice to yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    If you have enough calories for it, I don't see why not. Get thin crust, easy cheese, and load up on the healthy toppings and it will be a nice happy medium between pizza hut and staying healthy!

And drink LOTS of water! Most importantly, ENJOY!
  • debkin
    debkin Posts: 14
    Options
    I am having Pizza Hut tonight! Don't deprive yourself. It is good to allow yourself one "freestyle" meal a week. This way you don't feel guilty for eating foods that you are craving... it is not cheating especially if you have been good all week long... one meal is not going to erase all of the your hard work. ENJOY!!
  • Triguy83
    Triguy83 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I personally would rather make my own pizza than have someone have control of all the ingredients that go into it. If you want a quick and easy pizza take a pita wrap, slice some fresh onion, tomatoes or what ever strikes your fancy and toss it in the oven with which ever cheese you want and bake for 10 min. boom fresh pizza and that equals pretty much a slice of pizza