So much success in one post! (5K time & pics!)

Replies

• JengaJess
    JengaJess Posts: 109 Member
    Thanks everyone! Y'all are so great! I've met and seen a lot of inspiring people on this site, so cheers to y'all! :drinker: :drinker:
    And thank you for your kind words. I know my best friend would be proud (we were always trying to lose weight- we were always everyone's chubby friends :laugh: )

And to answer someone's question- I fall somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10" depending on how straight I'm standing up haha
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    You've certainly been through some tribulations. But you have come out the other side a phenomenal success story. You look terrific. Congratulations on your 5K color run. I hear those are a blast!
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Fantastic!! What will be your next running goal?
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    You're an inspiration. I'm sorry for your loss and amazed you worked through physical therapy under such conditions. Your post sounds so light despite the challenges and you should be proud of your achievement. Will you keep running?
  • ptydebbie
    ptydebbie Posts: 2 Member
    Very inspirational story! You look amazing!
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Awesomesauce!
  • looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your best friend. I can only imagine how horrendous that entire ordeal was for you. What a heavy burden to bear. :flowerforyou:

Congrats on overcoming so many obstacles and coming through it a raging success. You look great and from your post, you sound as if you are in a much better place. Keep up the wonderful work and attitude. I wish you all the best in life!
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    wish I could have that flat tummy too! congrats! awesome journey! wtg! ;)
  • TexasGal1
    TexasGal1 Posts: 65 Member
    Look at you! You're marvelous! WTG!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    You look amazing!! Great job!! :D
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Great job!
  • Manyclassicmoments
    Manyclassicmoments Posts: 50 Member
    You look so healthy & strong!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Great run!

Good job on the weight loss.
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Wow! You look amazing! Can I ask how tall you are? My current goal is to get to 145, but you're making me contemplate stopping at 160 if toning can make such a big difference!
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    wow! you look amazing and are truly an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    You are such an inspiration!!! My brother was just in a serious accident last where he was the only survivor and lost both of his best friends.. He broke 19 bones in total and shattered his pelvis and both hips.. So this story made me shake literally!! especially the part about the grief and guilt... stay strong girl, you are so amazing!!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Congrats!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    OMG you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow you really have been through so much recently, Losing your friend in an accident, I just cant imagine!

You are such a strong, motivational person & I aspire you for sharing your story with us all.

I wish you all the best!

Ps) I love your new hair cut, the picture in the dress you look gorgeous : ) Suits your face !!

xxx
  • docklanders
    docklanders Posts: 31
    Great job hun, you look fantastic!

x
  • hannydeee
    hannydeee Posts: 155 Member
    Wish there was a like button on forum posts so I could hit it! You look fantastic, and what an amazing journey you've been through. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!