Wondering about this website

Options
I was wondering if this website is accurate? http://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php

If so, it's a really good way to be motivated as it shows you exactly when you will be at a certain weight which is cool. That is if it's correct

Replies

• Dandman1990
    Dandman1990 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'd say it can give you an idea of what you could get to, but it probably won't be dead on. With sites that aim to predict your weight the problem is that they just use a stock formula which doesn't really cater to people as individuals. It's always a good number to use as motivation though.
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'd say it can give you an idea of what you could get to, but it probably won't be dead on. With sites that aim to predict your weight the problem is that they just use a stock formula which doesn't really cater to people as individuals. It's always a good number to use as motivation though.

Ah, makes sense :) I chose exercise 3 times a week (i do 5) just to be more lenient haha.
  • 9ofCoins
    9ofCoins Posts: 9
    Options
    one of my favorite things here is after you input your food and water a message comes up that says something to the effect
    "in 5 weeks you will weigh xxx" based on your food for the day. So every day i have a hair lower weight to look forward to :)
    And it keeps me inputing the food instead of slacking off
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just imputed my info and it gave me exactly the goals I came up with in my head. It put my halfway point June first and I am 2 pounds away and my goal exactly a year from where I started. Interesting because I just said I would give myself one year to reach my goal with no calculations involved.
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    one of my favorite things here is after you input your food and water a message comes up that says something to the effect
    "in 5 weeks you will weigh xxx" based on your food for the day. So every day i have a hair lower weight to look forward to :)
    And it keeps me inputing the food instead of slacking off

Yeah it's good, but it's just nice having a more detailed report on that. My goal is longer then 5 weeks away now that i am eating a bit more so i wan't to know how it would go in the long term :)