Looking for 16:8 friends!

Options
Makoce
Makoce Posts: 938 Member
Posted this in a fasting group but didnt get any responses, figured I'd try here too!

I recently started 16:8 yesterday and I'm looking to add friends with open diaries who do the same!! :)

Replies

• mrsgoods27
    mrsgoods27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just seen this post from Feb. I am going to start 16:8 tomorrow. How did you get on with it? Have you seen results? x
  • Susan0100
    Susan0100 Posts: 1
    Options
    I was reading result to my search for. Info on the 8 hr plan and found your post and this site! I'm in for starting tomorrow too! Would love to keep in touch with you and anyone else doing 16/8. I need something as flexible and no brainer as possible due to current situation and crazy work schedule. Did you get one of the books? Any important details outside of 'keep it within 8hrs'? Thinking this is something I CAN do! :)):smile:

Anyone loose a large amount doing 16/8?
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I do the 4:3 fasting with 24 hour fasts.

Personally I think the 16:8 is so similiar to ever day eating with either skipping breakfast or having an early dinner.

I started fasting 2 times a week and went to 3 times a week and it was easier.

I think the 16:8 is pretty much just like eating a low calorie diet each day. If it works for you, then great, but I dont see a whole lot of different between this and just cutting calories each day like the traditional way