X Box Kinect

Options
does anyone use their xbox to help them work out? I prefer to be outside walking or cycling but its pouring today and that's not an option so I did 45 min of Dance Central 3 (kept myself moving between songs and used 1.5Lb hand weights) I have the biggest loser but I am not a fan as it seems I am always stopping for updates or to move to the next activity yadda yadda yadda. But what I want to know is if anyone has some fun ideas for games that I should check out - they have to be fairly easy to set up and use as I am an xbox moron and my 16 yr old son isn't always around to help me. I am thinking that is going to be another rainy summer here.

Replies

• oldmike1030
    oldmike1030 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've used "Your Shape 2012" and think it is quite good. there's probably a newer version out now but I feel no need to upgrade. There is a lot of variety and it can be a good workout.
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    thanks I am going to look that up
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I like to do Zumba with my kiddos, it's a pretty good workout. I tried a few others, there are some great workouts but I lost interest.
  • NYCGamerGirlx
    NYCGamerGirlx Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Your Shape and Your Shape 2012 are amazing. I loved them both. I'm currently doing Zumba and Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout on XBox. Not too fond of Harley's workout, but it's great if you can't spend too much time on working out and need a quick 25 minute workout that'll make you sweat.
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ive done Zumba and loved it. I felt like I got a pretty good workout too