Ladies...how has weight loss affected your bra size

Options
chloeealicee
chloeealicee Posts: 204 Member
Because of my weight loss I’ve gone down from a 32E to a 32D:'((( i miss my poor bewbs:’((((

okay no...so i don't miss them that much but i now have a whole drawer of useless undies and no bras that actually fit me which is a downside when i can't afford to keep replacing them so often.

Just curious of what evolutions you have all been through

Replies

• Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    I haven't gone any smaller..but after loosing nearly 4 stone my boobs have gone down south :( gutted to be honest lol.
  • iwtfytj
    iwtfytj Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    After losing 45+ lbs. I dropped from a 38E to a 36D.
  • demonsheep
    demonsheep Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mine actually seem bigger. I think I'm closer to a C now than a B. I've lost weight, but my friends say that my chest is more noticeable, lol.
    Edit: I think maybe it's just that I've lost fat around my rib cage, maybe. I honestly don't know.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I got a smaller band size and a larger cup size.

36-38 DDD to 34 I. I wish I had done a water volume test before I started losing weight to find out exactly how much I've lost in terms of that. But I didn't so se la vei!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I've dropped down a cup size.
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a tight 36DD to a 34B but obviously the rest of me is smaller too so they've stayed in proportion. I hear you about the underwear though, last month I had to stop stalling and spent a small fortune on bras and knickers that fit.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    There was an excellent thread on here about measuring accurately following weight loss. 25lbs lost and I've gone down 2 band sizes but up 2 cup sizes - can't wait for them to shrink tbh!!!
  • mdangel9
    mdangel9 Posts: 1
    Options
    I went from a 40 DD to a 38 C. I miss them but I love my new body much more.
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Between a fitting from maybe 1-2 years ago and a week ago, I went from 42G to 38I. Still pretty big. I wouldn't mind my bra size going down quite a bit more. Between constant back pain and having trouble fitting into cute clothes, being chesty is not all it's cracked up to be!
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I've gone down a band size and up a cup size. All good!!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Yes. And mine are implants ......yes, it can happen. I lost almost a cup size and many band sizes. I talked to my family doctor and surgeon, and apparently it does happen.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Band size went from 32 to 30. Cup size went from B to C.

If anyone can find bras in 30C, please tell me because I have zero bras that fit me and I can't find that size at Target, Aerie, or VS.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Lost two cup sizes. Fair trade for my six pack. I say. I can always buy them back later. I don't mind.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    At my biggest 44ii. I'm currently a 38D but DD fits better. Idk but they
    have completely changed. I used to be all chest. lol
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Good thread about bra measuring and buying :) (Sorry chaps - nothing salacious here!)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1282923-boob-shrinkage-after-weightloss
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Let's just say 'what bra size?'
    To be honest I don't mind too much apart from the cost in replacement underwear. I made the mistake of replacing everything after about 5 months and then lost more so had to do it all again. Still like a previous post said, it's a fair trade for my six pack.
    :happy:
  • kjm_723
    kjm_723 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    44C to 34D
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Lost a band size & a cup size...didn't have heaps to begin with really (even less now) but it's pretty much all in relative proportion :wink:
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Fifty pounds down and I've gone from a 40GG to a 38H/36HH - so the actual volume hasn't changed, my band size has just gotten smaller. If I get down to a 34 band, I hope I lose some volume too... just because the J+ territory is pretty barren :-(
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Some 36c still fit but barely. Outside of a sports bra that I recently bought I'm not replacing any. I don't see a difference when I wear them versus not so I choose not.