4 month progress with pics

gidgette1972
gidgette1972 Posts: 32 Member
ok, so I am going to put myself ALL out there for you to see. I carry most of my weight in my belly, so its going to take a while for me to get to where I would like to be. I don't see much of a difference in my side view, but a noticeable difference in my face.
92af702c-5c00-46fc-990c-ffa85b92f5d2_zpsc77c9fb3.jpgfd96886b-e782-4f8c-a462-b1dcab281431_zpsd404cb31.jpg

Replies

• SmaugHugs
    SmaugHugs Posts: 60 Member
    Wow, good for you. You can really see the changes happening in your face and with your posture. :)

Congrats on your success so far and I wish you all the best for your goals.
  • puffinbrae
    puffinbrae Posts: 43 Member
    Oooft! What a nicely defined jaw you have there ma'am! I can definitely see a difference in your midriff too. You're losing that Buddha Belly for sure! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    You are doing amazingly well! The difference is obvious!! Great job!
  • marishka04
    marishka04 Posts: 28 Member
    wow... yes i do see a difference! keep doing what you're doing. amazing job.:smile:
  • gidgette1972
    thanks for the kind words~
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Awesome work so far!
  • Definitely see a huge different - look at the context of the pic. Also, if you don't mind me saying, you look so much younger!!
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 304 Member
    It's really noticeable! Good for you.:flowerforyou:
  • monikabenoit
    monikabenoit Posts: 43 Member
    You are doing good, you look like you have made great progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up - you are awesome!
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Great progress. Keep up your hard work. Anything is possible!
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    I can see a big difference on the belly too - look at the boobs as comparision! Great job!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Fantastic! Your hard work shows!

Tell us what you have been doing! You are an inspiration!!!
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    that's fantastic! keep up the awesome work!
  • Oh my! Only four months! You are doing awesome! Definitely a noticeable difference in your tummy and face. Your face is so much more radiant. Keep up the great job!
  • ImeldaMGF
    ImeldaMGF Posts: 13
    Excellent job, what an inspiration! I can see it mostly in your face but definitely in the tum and tops of your arms. Well done!
  • gidgette1972
    thanks again everyone for the kind words- I have NEVER been a calorie counter until MFP. I try to stick to 1200-1400 low carb calories. I also fell in love with ZUMBA!! I usually do 1 hour zumba class 4 days a week, then I do zumba at home for about an hour the other days. I just added speed walking 2 miles 3 times a week to my work outs. The key for me is to get off my lazy *kitten* and MOVE!! I still indulge from time to time, I don't feel guilty about it, I just add a little longer workout the next day.
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Great job. You can tell the difference. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    I do see a difference in both your profile and your face. Great work! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • SammieDQ37
    SammieDQ37 Posts: 37
    I see the difference in both pictures:flowerforyou: Yor ae doing great. Give yourself credit where it is due :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • frenchie03
    frenchie03 Posts: 3 Member
    You truly are an inspiration! Your progress is very noticeable! Thanks for sharing your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!