Looking for friends/motivators =D

Options
Ive been using MFP for almost a year now probably, each time I really commit, I loose some weight...
Now Im looking to lose ALL the weight, I wont be satisfied until I reach my goal =D I want to look good in a bikini, I want to go into a store with amazing clothes and not get bummed out when all the XL's are gone when there are plenty of Med still in stock., I want to go to a club with my husband and friends and not look so out of place because you can tell Im not confident!

A little about myself.........

Im a certified wedding planner, I also go to school for Hospitality Management... Im happily married and my husband and I tried for almost 2 years to have a baby with no success. That I believe is the hardest thing Ive ever been through, but its made me so much stronger... We have decided to take a break from TTC and I just really want to be healthy. I want my weight to be normal... My BMI has me just over Obese, and I dont want that anymore. I want to feel good about myself =D As of today I am 206.5 and my height is 5'9" I wanna lose almost 60 lbs, but Im taking small steps a pound or two a week is great success!

I constantly update my "wall" on here and comments from friends would be awesome. Looking at your progress is a great motivator too =D I just want online friends because those I know in person want to loose weight but dont want to sacrifice...

Im ready to be serious and I want friends who are too :] Hope to hear from you all soon! Thanks for reading this!!!

Replies

• nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Options
    I started this site a few months ago and havent been all that successful but I have had small successes and MFP has a lot to do with them! I hope it does the same for you!
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm ready to get very serious too!!! I want to look like my pic again!!! This is a great place and very motivating!! Add me if you like = )
  • Teazybabee
    Options
    Read your profile...and I say lets get "Whip Lash" fine together. That means, everyones getting whiplash from turning their heads cause DANG!!!!! we look good! I'm not trying to be a size 3, because I was make to be "thick", but it needs to be tight and toned not jiggly and wiggly. LOL. So I'm motivated. Good luck!!!!
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the adds and the posts... Thats what Im talking about!!! YAY!

LMAO whiplash? Lets do it! I will never be a size 3 either, but dammit Ill look good in a 7, 8 or 9... Im not picky =D
  • kingkimi1213
    Options
    nmpresto: Small success are great!

Heyy you do like I do! I reward myself for certain things, that is a good motivator!
  • kingkimi1213
    Options
    Annist: You got this =D I can tell!!! Your gonna do great!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I've just added you :blushing: This site and the motivation from people has really helped me along the way.

Heres to getting healthy :drinker:
  • kingkimi1213
    Options
    Thanks Dom82,
    Yeah the last two times Ive lost 10 lbs I didnt really interact much so Im going to do that this time!

Cheers!
  • heatherbeee
    heatherbeee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your a doll. We have similar goals for similar reasons. Whiplash, I LOVE it, I want to steal it, I won't, but I want to! Thans for the add. I'm not really sureof the dietpart of this, but the social part is great.

I hear you on the real life diet buddies not really wanting to succeed. It's easy to cheat and backslide when your best friend insists on ordering a second order of hot wings:-)
  • kingkimi1213
    Options
    Thanks Heather!!!!

You can do the diet part, just watch calories, it gets super easy because it becomes a lifestyle change!

I know except my friends always say "Kimi you can be bad just this once!!!"
  • ACourage
    Options
    I'm new here but I can relate to what you're saying. I don't think you can have too much motivation so you can add me if you want!
  • chonnyj90
    Options
    Just added you :) If anyone wants to add me go ahead.
  • the76girl
    the76girl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great mini goals!