jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    whoop whoop.

(Run, Forest, Run!:laugh: )

jk, good job!
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So after all my whining on here about I cant lose blah blah blah, I set a new goal for myself! I have been running everyday but at the end of my trek there is a hill that has kicked my butt for weeks. :grumble: Well today I told my self I WILL get over that hill!! And.... I DID IT!!!!!! :drinker: I ran my full three miles and I kicked that hills @$$!!!! I nearly danced all the rest of the way home!! I must have looked like an idiot becaues I rounded that hill then broke into a voctory dance that must have looked like something out of one of those eighties movies!! You know what Im talkin bout!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I ran the rest of the way home with a smile on my face from ear to ear!!!

ONE HILL AT A TIME LADIES!! :drinker:

That is so awesome! I can totally relate! When I'm out riding my bike or hiking up some serious inclines, I tell myself....
    Don't be afraid to challenge this one, there is only glory, beauty and success at the top! Sure enough there always is this awesome feeling of achievement and the views are usually breathtaking and amazing! I LOVE IT!!!!!
    So was I right about that one?
    WAY TO GO!!!!! :happy:
    Kelly
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options

LMAO!!!!

*back on topic*

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! congrats girlie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!