Whats ur favorite cheat meal ;) ?????

Options
Lara883
Lara883 Posts: 47 Member
So whats ur favourite cheat meal that you've mostly enjoyed through your journey?
Just curios and sometimes feeling guilty if i have things like pizza or burgers as a cheat meal once a week , so wanted to know what successful people like you MFP'ers have eaten and still got to where they wanted , even though its just a MEAL NOT A DAY :)
Thanks all!!

Replies

• Lara883
    Options
    Bump!
  • SDFIT30
    SDFIT30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lasagna, no ricotta and a slice of chocolate mousse cake. Yum! :)
  • Lara883
    Options
    That sounds sooo yummy ...
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    4lb beef burger with the lot and steak fries this past NYE at a local cafe. It would of been free if chowed down completely but i failed. That was my last "off plan" meal.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Rueben sandwich from Cracker Barrel. OMG, amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • feliscatus84
    feliscatus84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Chinese take out, deep dish Chicago style pizza, burger and fries, steak and anything with chili like chili cheese fries and hot dogs. My weakness! Oh and sweets-chocolate/vanilla cake with Bavarian filling, ice cream, and cheesecake. I'm getting hungry now lol! I couldn't pick just one. haha!
  • Dragonborn79
    Dragonborn79 Posts: 161
    Options
    What I've really been craving is a tomato and cucumber sandwich on some tasty wheat bread with mayonnaise.

Also carrot juice! Has to be 100% though. None of that carrot/orange blend crap. Hahaha!
  • limecrush
    limecrush Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is my favorite dessert cheat...tomorrow, heading to DQ to get a strawberry shortcake blizzard, cuz you know, it's a holiday! LOL
    Really crispy french fries are my other favorite thing! Put them together and you have a meal :)
  • boxer114
    boxer114 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fettucine Alfredo, Italian bread and a pastry!!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Just had it tonight (although I have a free day, not a cheat day) - a chicken quesedilla from Chipotle, with guac on the side for dipping. Soooo good.
  • AsianSuperfly
    AsianSuperfly Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I make my own pasties. Pillsbury pie crust filled with meat, potatoes and onions> I can't make a pie crust to save my life and they don't sell pasties anywhere near me so this makes up for it. Believe me it is a meal.
  • Lara883
    Options
    All this sounds super yummy !!
    My weakness are those oatmeal fudge bars from starbucks 430cals :(
    Lately im having trouble avoiding those but yesterday i ate just 1/2 so yaay!
  • mhasita
    mhasita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sweet:
    Ben & jerry's icecream: chocolate fudge brownie and strawberry cheesecake are my favorite flavours.

Salty:
    Nachos with guacamole and lots of cheese. There's a mexican restaurant near my house that has the best nachos of the world. they make everything with organic ingredients so, at least is a lilttle bit healthier than fast-food nachos.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Don't really do cheat meals, but if we have a bunch of excersize calories to eat back (half marathon day), then it is my wife's chicken fried ribeye, and home made mashed potatoes.

After Murph next Saturday it will be Coco Ichibanya curry, level 5, lots of it!
  • crazihel
    crazihel Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mixed sweet & spicy noodles with prawn crackers

Egg & bacon roll!

Yuuuuuuuuuuum!
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't really consider it a cheat since I try to fit it in my calories for the day, but my indulgence is Hooters wings with a Big Daddy size Blue Moon beer (or two). Occasionally I have the fries too but mostly I exercise a little restraint and skip them.
  • snapehbp
    snapehbp Posts: 64
    Options
    5 slices of a large Pizza: pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms. I do cheat meals one time a month. Also this is the only time I allow myself to have a pop/soda.
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Three or four slices of New York style pepperoni pizza, or lasagna.
  • getfitwithlee
    getfitwithlee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hmm homemade Enchiladas or Wet Burrito!!!! Eyyyyy.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    As many buffalo chicken wings I can fit down my gullet in one night. Preferably suicide hot, unless I am at Duff's (I dunno how wide spread these are - but there are 2 in Toronto and at least one in Buffalo) then I get medium or hot.

Plus however many pitchers of beer it makes me to forget things.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!