Hi from the UK!!! :-)

Options
Hi all :-)

Well, I'm back, and this time I have high blood pressure and high blood sugar to boot!!! lol. Perhaps this is the prod that I have needed, or a potent springboard to get me moving again. So, here I am. How are we all doing today fitness seekers? :-)

Shaun.

Replies

• AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi and good luck on your journey!

I'm feeling amazing today, apart from the fact that it is freezing outside obviously, how about you?
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you could have had the prod you need to push you into your healthy lifestyle :wink:

It's a lovely day here in sunny W Cornwall but wherever you are I am sure it would be a good day for a walk - if it's peeing down, use a vid off youtube to get moving. My mantra - eat less (but well) and move more!!

Look forward to seeing posts telling us how well you are progressing :smile:
  • craftytasha
    craftytasha Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm good and I've already lost 3 pounds in 3 days so it's a great encouragement. I've tried dieting on and off the past 2 years but I've finally seen results from The Flat Belly Diet (it's a book).
  • emmakumo
    emmakumo Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've joined my fitness pal today. It's nice to see so many supportive people. I weighed myself today and I have lost 4lb, so I’m feeling pretty good =D

I hope we can keep each other up to date on our progress =]
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm sadly stuck in work due to bank holiday,hope everyone is having a healthy and happy day :)
  • emmakumo
    Options
    Sorry to here that Kath =[

Does anyone have any tips to share? I've read a few scientific journals about green tea, it looks like it actually does aid weight loss.
  • sambeano_1
    sambeano_1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Beautiful Memorial Day here! :happy: Ok, I'm obviously new to this site, how do you get the cute little weight counter to post underneath your posts???

Thanks in advance!!!
  • ThistlepearlUK
    ThistlepearlUK Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Also in the UK.

First time ever on MFP after 5 months saying "I'm dieting" when really eating exactly the same and worse. Hopefully starting on the Bank Holiday weekend won't be as disastrous as starting on New Years Day was!

And congrats on the 4lbs emmakumo! Hopefully I can celebrate that in a couple of weeks.
  • emmakumo
    Options
    Thanks Thistlepearlu =D I'm sure you will be celebrating soon enough.

It is so nice having people online who you can talk to about these things, feel free to add me if you would like some support. =]