Im (Re) Starting, looking for some friends to motivate

Options
ismiseciara
ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
Im back and starting fresh , i just learned the hard way (weight gain) that if you dont keep on track with your food, all your hard work will go to waste :(

Im DETERMINED to loose back the weight i gained (20lbs:embarassed: ) PLUS get to my goal weight too!!!!
would really like some support along the way too as i found out the first time round that it really helps not only receiving words of encouragement but to also see how others are getting on which i found really motivated me !!!

so pls if you would like a new buddy add away

Ciara
xx

Replies

• abm91
    abm91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :)
  • ismiseciara
    Options
    thanks for the add :happy:
  • modeyink
    modeyink Posts: 2
    Options
    Added. I'm in Ireland too. :)
  • ismiseciara
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: theres not many of us irish here :) great to have you as a buddy :)
  • siegel7707
    siegel7707 Posts: 7
    Options
    I need friends too!!! I just started and I can't fail here as well as all my other attempts. I am on day 4 and would love friends to help in motivating me!!! (I am a great cheerleader, too!)
  • Sharl_120
    Sharl_120 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm the same. I need some support to keep me going. I'm hoping to lose about 8-10 pounds. But mainly want to lose my belly.
  • jobrinz
    jobrinz Posts: 1
    Options
    have just signed up tonight and planning on my big start tomorrow! have 2 little boys and although not put on a huge amount i would like to get back to pre-pregnancy weight - about 1stone 7lbs to lose ! need some encouragement as on my own when husband works away and must admit i am dreading my evenings without a glass of wine (or 2)
    looking foward to chatting and keeping motivated x
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I found MFP because I'm part of an awesome group called Single Dad Laughing Health Club on Facebook.
    You can check out more info here:
    http://www.sdlhc.org/
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm restarting too! Feel free to add me :-)
  • ismiseciara
    Options
    added :) thanks everyone for the adds too:smooched:
  • NulliAmaroq
    Options
    I just restarted too. I gained about twenty pounds and I'm trying to shed them for upcoming races. Sent a friend request.
  • efayram
    efayram Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love motivation and friends too! I am doing the 30 Day Shred right now... so far on day 5 :)
  • CupcakesMom2
    CupcakesMom2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I just started a few weeks ago, will be happy to add you. Good luck!
  • jleue26
    jleue26 Posts: 3
    Options
    I will add you and applaud your openness to post this. I have been sitting here reading boards day after day wishing I had a few mfp friends. so thanks for your boldness.
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you guys can add me too :) day 2 of my restart :/
  • ismiseciara
    Options
    added :)