It finally clicked!!

Options
Syrupcity67
Syrupcity67 Posts: 15 Member
I have been working hard in the gym and watching what I have been eating closely, had a few bumps in the road though. I even purchased a scale to make sure I was doing it right. For some reason the scale keep slowly creeping up and not going down. I found a link about BMR and TDEE and BINGO, thats what ive been doing wrong from the beginning. I wasn't eating over my BMR most days...grrr Im just mad that its taken me 10 weeks to figure this out! But im still happy for the NSV that i have gained during this time. I went from running 1min on the treadmill to 15mins at 8.0mph, 30mins on the rowing machine , 20 mins cycling and have managed to lose 8 inches all over :) Just hoping the scale will start to move from this point.

Thanks for all the great information and keep the posts coming.

Replies

• SDFIT30
    SDFIT30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome WIN, Syrupcity! I can understand the frustration but that's okay, now you know! :) 8 inches is amazing!
  • Syrupcity67
    Syrupcity67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I still want to kick myself :mad:
  • myeguytons
    myeguytons Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I'm having the same issue now. Please help!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!