Double Chin help

LisAri72
LisAri72 Posts: 60 Member
If anyone had a double chin and it's now gone, how long did it take for you to see improvement? Are there any particular exercises that target that area?

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    I had a double chin my heaviest. For me, it was on the first things to go but that means little for you . Weight comes off people at different rates in different places.

And sadly, you cannot spot reduce. A caloric deficit and overall fat loss will eventually make it go away.
  • LisAri72
    Thanks, I guess I will just have to keep working on weight/fat loss.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Whatever you do, don't buy one of these:

411FVzIGm4L-necklineslimmer.jpg
  • LisAri72
    I didn't know that existed lol. I won't buy one, thanks!
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Whatever you do, don't buy one of these:

411FVzIGm4L-necklineslimmer.jpg
    But the tv is always right.
  • sugarlemonpie
    sugarlemonpie Posts: 311 Member
    Mine disappears when I lose weight, it really depends on your body and how much weight you have to lose. I know people who are larger than me and never had a double chin. Sorry I can't really help, but if you keep working out it will get smaller and disappear!

Just so you know, you can't really tighten it up that easily since the fat won't disappear unless you're losing weight from your whole body. There's no real way to get rid of it otherwise, but you can prevent it in photos by bringing your face slightly forward and the back of your tongue to the roof of your mouth if you're self-conscious about it.