Quest bars?

Options
natrtaylor
natrtaylor Posts: 11 Member
Anybody eat quest bars out there? A friend of mine recommended, and I have tried two over the past two days and been very happy-- it has a ton of protein and fiber and basically no carbs or sugar. I was very satiated and full for hours. Was wondering what the best flavors are because I want to buy some more, but they're kind of expensive so I want to make sure they don't suck. Thanks!!

Replies

• SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    If you use the search function in this forum you will come across quite a few threads that answer your question. I love Questbars, but frankly some Greek yoghurt does the same. Add some blueberries and you have the same amount of protein and fibre.
    Stef.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    If you use the search function in this forum you will come across quite a few threads that answer your question. I love Questbars, but frankly some Greek yoghurt does the same. Add some blueberries and you have the same amount of protein and fibre.
    Stef.
    A thank you.

Daily thread, search it up.

But yes, they're delicious.
  • toledochic
    toledochic Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love Quest bars! My favorites are white chocolate raspberry and chocolate chip cookie dough.
  • coffeebean330
    Options
    I really like the chocolate peanut butter ones. But I have artificial sweeteners, which they have. And the price is super high.
  • joyhibbz
    joyhibbz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I bought 6 of them, I tried the apple pie, cinnamon roll, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate peanut butter and I can't remember the other flavour. I hated them all. I would rather greek yogurt any day of the week but that is just me.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love Quest bars! My favorites are white chocolate raspberry and chocolate chip cookie dough.

My favorite too! I can eat boxes at a time!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    They are a slippery slope for me. I can only buy a couple at a time. If I bought a box, they would be gone in 3 days. Love coconut cashew, apple pie, cinnamon roll, cookie dough and cookies n' cream.
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I bought 6 of them, I tried the apple pie, cinnamon roll, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate peanut butter and I can't remember the other flavour. I hated them all. I would rather greek yogurt any day of the week but that is just me.

Well you tried the crappiest ones! Cookie dough, cookies & cream, and white chocolate raspberry are killer!
  • lpwbody
    lpwbody Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally love the apple pie,cookies and cream and the chocolate chip but all tastes are different of course! As for the cost, at least you aren't paying for additives and preservatives that would cost you more in medical bills later. I totally think they are worth every penny, I eat them every day and so do my kids!
  • jessherna25
    jessherna25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i am obsessed with them! i love the peanut butter and jelly, chocolate chip cookie dough, cookies and cream, actually i like most of them haha but yeah, you might get the same amount of protein from other stuff but they are so versatile and easy to carry around, and sometimes you just want something other than regular food you eat every day. i think they are great, bake them and they are ten times better! :)
  • Rowood101
    Rowood101 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of trying them out myself. My favourite sofar is Chocolate brownie. I usually eat half a bar at a time and use them to boost my protein levels on days that I'm just not going to eat much meat. Love to hear everyone's views on Quest bars.
  • Jayma375
    Jayma375 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love the Strawberry Cheesecake and Double Chocolate Chunk. I buy them by the case (12 bars) and keep them and work and home. They are great when I need a quick snack with extra protein. They are cheaper by the case and some sites have free shipping.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are also 10 times better if you microwave them for 15-20 seconds. Yum!
  • shaynemkeeler
    Options
    cinnamon roll is my favorite! you can go on their website and get a variety pack for cheaper then what they usually are at a store and then whatever one you like most you can continue to buy
  • littlejane91
    Options
    I love quest bars!! They have really helped me with a sweet tooth in the past. Cookie Dough is the best flavour by far! I am in Australia and can't get them very cheap here so I order them online from iHerb and that is the cheapest and fastest postage I have found. My discount code is VUC362 if you need $10 off your order. Otherwise sometimes you can pick them up on eBay for a decent price!
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love quest bars!! They have really helped me with a sweet tooth in the past. Cookie Dough is the best flavour by far! I am in Australia and can't get them very cheap here so I order them online from iHerb and that is the cheapest and fastest postage I have found. My discount code is VUC362 if you need $10 off your order. Otherwise sometimes you can pick them up on eBay for a decent price!
    Yeah where the heck are they stocked in Australia? I saw one of MFP friends logging them and thought I'll get in on some quest bar action too; due to high protein and convenience factor, but, after some searching I soon gave up on my quest for the bars and ate a tin of tuna.
  • scubaemma
    scubaemma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yeah where the heck are they stocked in Australia? I saw one of MFP friends logging them and thought I'll get in on some quest bar action too; due to high protein and convenience factor, but, after some searching I soon gave up on my quest for the bars and ate a tin of tuna.
    The supplement store near me in Brisbane sells them, and I've also seen them sold in several shops in Melbourne CBD. So they are fairly few and far between but they are out there!
  • 1992Leigh1992
    1992Leigh1992 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    They are SO delicious. But they are expensive. I am addicted and this addiction is hurting my bank account.
  • beckyjaym
    beckyjaym Posts: 3
    Options
    I adore them! If you haven't tried it, chocolate Brownie is amazing. :)
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    double chocolate chunk is my favorite, but I also like chocolate chip cookie dough, and the cookies n cream. Be sure to microwave them for 10-15 seconds, if you haven't already :)