Had no time to exercise today so I danced around my room.

Options
Yep, you heard it right! I was busy all day so when I came home I put on my boyfriend's super amazing headphones, cranked those babies and danced all around the room for a whole CD. Felt good and definitely got me out of my questionable mood!

Replies

• luvmybee
    luvmybee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I used to do that when I was a kid, and I have always wanted to do it as an adult. You have given me incentive!
  • missalicia78
    Options
    Nice! I used to do that...a looong time ago. I don't know why I haven't thought to do it now!

Way to motivate us! :smile:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Just remember that dancing like that IS exercise. :flowerforyou: I would go ahead and log that now. :bigsmile:
  • muchojaleo
    muchojaleo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha ....

I was wistleling around to music yesterday for a while... guess I was in a good mood.... of course dancing is an exercise, hadn't thought of doing it at home... fun fun fun... my cats will think I am crazy!

Cool inspiration.

Cheers!
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and a total mood booster. Thankx for sharing! I may dance today too
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    haha I do that while cleaning i sing and dance lol my 5 month son laughs at me the whole time lol.... lol it get my energy up and going and keeps me motivated
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    I laughed when I read the title of the thread because of what Lyadeia already mentioned. An entire CD! Definitely log those calories, that would be a nice little calorie burn there.