Before & Half Way Pics (T25)

Options
jupdyke
jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
Here are my before (not so proud of those..lol) and half way pics. I just finished T25 Alpha phase and I started Beta today. I started at 167.6 lbs. 37.5% body fat. I now am 150.2 lbs. I've lost 17.4 lbs., 6% Body Fat, and 15.75 inches. I have a ways to go, but happy with the progress so far.

Before: 167.6 lbs Front:
rua99c.jpg

Half Way: 150.2 Front:
r8e4vs.jpg

Before Side:
v8nczl.jpg

Half Way Side:
vpb5sk.jpg

Before Back:
245di04.jpg

Half Way Back:
35ckksw.jpg

Replies

• weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Your tummy looks so tight. Exercise is amazing. Did you track nutrition at all?
  • JonathanLepoff
    JonathanLepoff Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Doing great keep up the good work!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Your tummy looks so tight. Exercise is amazing. Did you track nutrition at all?

Thanks so much! Yes, I have been doing a 1200 cal. diet along with the program.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You got smaller! Good progress.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Very visible difference - great work!!
  • paydenandrileysmomma
    paydenandrileysmomma Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am about to start week 4 of alpha! I cannot wait to take before and after once I finish this phase and start beta! Keep on keeping on!
  • 170oakst
    170oakst Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what exactly is T25 Alpha Phase and Beta? Great job, keep up the good work.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Awesome job! I am about to start week 4 of alpha! I cannot wait to take before and after once I finish this phase and start beta! Keep on keeping on!
    That's great...I can't wait to see them!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    You look amazing, what exactly is T25 Alpha Phase and Beta? Great job, keep up the good work.
    Than you! T25 is a Beachbody workout. It is a 25 min., high intensity mix of workouts...Alpha is a 5 week program, them the program steps up a notch to Beta. It's rough, but I LOVE IT!
  • jupdyke
    Options

Thank you! I didn't really notice a big difference until I compared photos. So glad I took before pics. I have a ways to go, but it's a good start!
  • Lara883
    Lara883 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Thank you! I didn't really notice a big difference until I compared photos. So glad I took before pics. I have a ways to go, but it's a good start!

AMAZING!!
    Did you eat calories back ?
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results! Great work!
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Um WOW..you look awesome :D
  • tildastwistedlife
    tildastwistedlife Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You made a lot of progress all over but im really impressed with your back picture. That looks great! I just finished week one of Alpha & so far so good. Depending on how well I can do the workouts by week 5, I thought about going a little longer with Alpha before jumping into Beta. Did you finish Alpha feeling like you were keeping up with most of the workouts? I am still struggling with all the pushups and planks cause my upper body strength is so poor.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, OUTSTANDING progress. A HUGE diff in such a short time!!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    You made a lot of progress all over but im really impressed with your back picture. That looks great! I just finished week one of Alpha & so far so good. Depending on how well I can do the workouts by week 5, I thought about going a little longer with Alpha before jumping into Beta. Did you finish Alpha feeling like you were keeping up with most of the workouts? I am still struggling with all the pushups and planks cause my upper body strength is so poor.

Thanks so much! I was can't say I was totally keeping up with every workout, but by the 5th week, I was able to keep up well (at my own pace). Beta is a challenge for me and I think it's just what I needed at this point. I am sweating like never before.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind comments. I can't wait to post my after pics when I am done with Beta. Hopefully my results will continue.
  • jupdyke
    Options

AMAZING!!
    Did you eat calories back ?

No, I kept to the 1200 calories no matter what. Saturdays are my "cheat days". I eat whatever I want and don't count calories, but right back at it on Sunday.
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So far so good! Great work, keep it rolling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!