Thank you myfitnesspal !!!

Options
Just wanted to take a minute to let you know how grateful I am I downloaded this app! Since January 2013 I was dedicated to lose weight and with the help of this app it made it easier and has taught me a lot about good and serving sizes pretty much everything that has helped me accomplish my goal ! As of yesterday I have lost 100.2 lbs thanks for the education and help. I have a before and after pic that I would like to post but do not know how

Replies

• steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Congrats!

There is also a success story forum category. That would be a great place to share your story and add pictures to motivate other fellow MFP members.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job so far. Congratulations. i can't wait to see some pictures.
    And I agree, without this site/app I wouldn't be were I am right now either.
  • tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done. I agree this site has helped so many people including me and I am grateful for it. It amazes me how supportive the community is and the abundance of knowledge on here.
  • Magisoft
    Magisoft Posts: 113
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic result. Congratulations.
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    congratulations
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :)

Xx
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your weight loss and lifestyle change.Very inspiring.:happy:
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being the best you can be!
  • rrica33
    rrica33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Congrats!!
  • patwojo
    patwojo Posts: 13
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic. What an amazing transformation. You should be very, very proud of your accomplishments.
  • HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your success!!