Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi

I Gemma, 28 from South Wales. I have decided to finally kick myself up the backside and do something about losing weight. Have been using the food tracker for about a week and it seems to be working as I am already feeling better. Hopefully this time next year, I wont be crying over the photos of the Christmas Party over the way I look, xxx

Replies

• Heya!! This is such a supportive network, hopefully we can keep eachother motivated! I've just given myself the kick up the *kitten* as well :) good luck!!
  • hi there, best of luck im new too just joined 2day seems like a really easy site to use so i intend to sticking to it, im like yourself looking back at all the xmas photos gives me chills determined to loose it this time
  • Hi! I'm a newbie here as well. I hope to hear more from you all. Take care!

-Liana
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Good for you for taking charge of any weight issue you have. You will meet lots of different people on MFP who are always willing to provide motivation ~ good luck!