I have 68 pounds to lose need more friends

Options
Hey everyone I have 68 pounds to lose by the end of the year. I'm trying different things such as counting my steps, doing a gluten free diet, I've already cut out the soda's and now drinking water and 100% juice. I'm looking for friends that need to lose around the same amount of weight or maybe more. I also go walking when the weather is nice. I'm also gonna start doing things at home to keep my weight loss going so far I'm already down 4 pounds and wanna get the rest off. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I'll do the same in return. Hope to hear from anyone soon.

Replies

• albrighte
    albrighte Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I am back on here and looking to to add friends to help support and vice versa. I have a 50lb weight goal I would am trying to achieve!
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have about 65 pounds to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • lovespirit1111
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I want to lose at least 60 lbs.
  • rayannec
    rayannec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm already friends with castillomom but I wanted to say I am relatively new to MFP and she was one of my first friends and she has been awesomely supportive and motivating and she is a great asset to keeping me accountable!!!

I'm also looking to loose 40-50lbs and would love to gain more additions like her :-)
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I always like to find new people to share in this experience with!
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, Castillomom. Why are you going gluten free? Do you have celiac disease?
  • cdc14a
    cdc14a Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 61lbs to go. I could use a few MFP buddies so I added you guys!
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I had a total of 71 pounds to lose. I'll add you as a friend.
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hey i have a lot of weight to lose too just started losing im on here every day ! anyone can add me !