juice plus

Options
Hi there anyone doing the juice plus diet have just joined::laugh:

Replies

• pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    You prob won't find many on here that supports juice plus. So if they are a little brash don't be too offended. Good luck with it though.
  • lauwallis
    lauwallis Posts: 4
    Options
    One of my friends is doing it and has lost a stone in 3 weeks and she looks amazing, i did look into doing it but the two week detox before you have the shakes has put me off lol, you're literally not allowed dairy or carbs.. but there are loads of alternatives but i just don't have the will power to not eat any of that. But if you can be motivated and not eat any of that then i say it'll be worth it!
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    In for the comments ;)
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    INFO
  • OkRebeccaJay
    OkRebeccaJay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    One of my friends is doing it and has lost a stone in 3 weeks and she looks amazing, i did look into doing it but the two week detox before you have the shakes has put me off lol, you're literally not allowed dairy or carbs.. but there are loads of alternatives but i just don't have the will power to not eat any of that. But if you can be motivated and not eat any of that then i say it'll be worth it!

It's all about how much you want something ... the most 'popular' way to loose weight with juice plus is through the fat loss plan and the shakes, however it is not all or nothing. The products (shakes & capsules) provide the fruit/ veg based nutrition that your body needs. Your body doesn't ask for excesive food because it is nourished on a cellular level from the supplements, so people find themselves less hungry, and actually craving healthy food instead of the junk food usually asociated with cravings. As a result, you can still loose weight . Your body becomes used to running 'as it should' and you find yourself wanting to fuel it with the good stuff instead of foods that may sabotage, which leads to those inches coming off! If anyone wants any more info, let me know. I usually think things like this are a 'fad' or a 'scam', but this stuff is great! xx