90 days, work in progress

Options
Aaron_K123
Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
Started at 188 down to about 174 now, aiming for around 155 before starting a bulk so about half-way in terms of weight loss. Have dropped from around 27% bodyfat to around 20%. Took some progress shots and think I can see some difference now which is gratifying. Image quality and lighting not the best.

Day 0
Torso_140222.jpg
Torso_twist_140222.jpg
Back_Flex_140222.jpg

Day 90
Torso_140522.jpg
Side_Twist_140522.jpg
Back_Flex_140522.jpg

If anyone feels like they are a pretty good judge of percent bodyfat from photos I'd be curious as to your estimates.

Replies

• dporte20
    dporte20 Posts: 1
    Options
    you can definitely see a significant about of weight dropped ...congrats! and do you have any tips you can share?
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    you can definitely see a significant about of weight dropped ...congrats! and do you have any tips you can share?

Thanks. Nothing insightful I am afraid. Diet and exercise. Consistent logging on MFP, being honest and accurate with calorie counts.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    tummy is decreasing in size.. in a few months time, it will become "THE ABS"!! congratulations!
  • TEMMEAlexa
    TEMMEAlexa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This looks good. We generally tend to avoid delicious meals because we think they are always bad while dieting. I came across such a blog that focuses on recipe post weight loss surgery. I hope you also like it.

http://www.beliteweight.com/blog/quick-easy-wls-approved-egg-muffins/
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    tummy is decreasing in size.. in a few months time, it will become "THE ABS"!! congratulations!

Well I am on my way that is for sure although I'm not sure I'm THAT optimistic about getting abs in a couple months, think its going to be by the end of the year more likely assuming I bother to drop my bodyfat that low before starting a bulk.

Thank you for the encouragement and support though.
  • iandroid989
    iandroid989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    25.587% body fat
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I think I can see it best in your back shot - you're cutting in at the sides more and it looks good!
  • Aaron_K123
    Options
    25.587% body fat

lol smartass. I only ask because I remember there being a thread where those more experienced in bodyfat measure where providing users with estimates. I don't think said estimates are going to be spot on accurate but I am a bit curious as to if my measures are in line with my appearance in their opinion.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!