Not new, but lacking commitment oops

Options
Hiii,
I'm looking for pals to remind me and keep me motivated.

Basically a month or so back I ended up with a trapped nerve and slipped disk because of my job (I work in Special Education), I'm also in the process of being diagnosed with a mood/personality disorder which the meds seriously affect my motivation.

There's a list as long as my arm health wise affect my motivation and ability, so I'm just looking for someone to talk to to avoid binge eating and losing motivation.

So let's chat and stuff :)

Replies

• Kerryrobles
    Kerryrobles Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Im new to the fitness pal and this is my 3rd day, although I feel I am constantly on a diet and nothing works. I think this one will, as I am counting cvlories and making the right choices. I think it must be more difficult for you as it sound as though you are not at work and cannot get out of the house much, is this right?.

I know that whilst I have been at home I eat out of boredum and its what ever I could get my hands on. Luckily I work most of the day and my frame of mind is determind now.

if you need to chat or we can swap advice then I will reply to you.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    why are you with a boyfriend who doesnt find you attractive!?
  • Kerryrobles
    Kerryrobles Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hahaha, what???
  • KudosH3
    KudosH3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm pretty new too and binge eating is probably the main problem, that's the area I also need support in so happy to motivate each other, feel free to add me :)
  • drcain
    drcain Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I can use all the support that I can get! LOL