Down 106 pounds, 19 to go. Let's do this!

Options
Hi, Everyone. Last year, I was facing mounting health issues that could only be resolved through serious weight loss. At 5' 10", I weighed in at 315 pounds, and was steadily experiencing greater chest pain, shortness of breath, and achy joints, even with very little physical exertion.

I won't bore you with the details, but I wound up going through an intense lifestyle overhaul and dropped 106 pounds over the course of 8 months. I have never felt better in my life and, looking back, I can't believe I allowed myself to live under such a heavy burden for so long.

Anyhow, I look forward to joining all of you in your own transformations as I drop these last 19 pounds forever.

All the best.

Replies

• clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, welcome! You have achieved a lot already. I look forward to talking to you more as you continue on your journey.
  • JShawSarah
    JShawSarah Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! How did you go it? I'm trying to lose about that much weight. Congratulations!
  • MsChaneltucker68
    Options
    Well hello~ awesome achievement:wink:
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi, Everyone. Last year, I was facing mounting health issues that could only be resolved through serious weight loss. At 5' 10", I weighed in at 315 pounds, and was steadily experiencing greater chest pain, shortness of breath, and achy joints, even with very little physical exertion.

I won't bore you with the details, but I wound up going through an intense lifestyle overhaul and dropped 106 pounds over the course of 8 months. I have never felt better in my life and, looking back, I can't believe I allowed myself to live under such a heavy burden for so long.

Anyhow, I look forward to joining all of you in your own transformations as I drop these last 19 pounds forever.

All the best.

That is awesome. Congrats and may you never ever find it again! Thank you for sharing.
  • sanoops
    sanoops Posts: 1
    Options
    Many congratulations...How did u do that?I am looking fot losing 20 pounds specially my belly fat.Is there something you would recommend me to do.I have read a lot about coconut oil.started adding to my diet...
  • 4msmayes206
    4msmayes206 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I have lost 62 pounds and am heading for 100. Started out losing just to lose, but since then have found that I have to lose for health reasons (cholesterol and high glucose level) some weight. So, now I am really committed to eating right and with the external motivation have been doing well. You have done great and I will be here for the 19 to go. I will look for your name to follow your success.
  • disneymama73
    disneymama73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! Congrats the weight loss and here is to those final 19!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Nice! You can do this!