Anyone into vaping?

Options
sargessexyone
sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
I am fairly new to vaping, having quit smoking 2 months ago, and I am loving it. Does anyone know a good website to get pretty or decorative accessories, batteries, etc.? I have found some really nice ones on pinterest but when I follow the links I can't find them.

Replies

• fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have a V2, and I know they just came out with some decorative batteries recently....There are not too many choices, but so far, I really like this company. Good products, and good service.
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm more into mods / vv devices than ego type batteries.

Instagram is a decent place to try and find the customized stuff you are looking for. I don't know exactly what you are looking for so it's a bit hard to point you in the right direction.
  • sargessexyone
    Options
    I'm more into mods / vv devices than ego type batteries.

Instagram is a decent place to try and find the customized stuff you are looking for. I don't know exactly what you are looking for so it's a bit hard to point you in the right direction.

I've seen the mods but I'm not exactly sure what they are and how different they are from egos. I've been trying to do research on them but I think I need someone to break it down barney style for me :blushing:

This is pretty much what I've been trying to find. I can find tons of pics but I'm having a hard time finding someplace that actually sells them :frown:

ecig-pic-5_zpsa718d77a.jpg
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I don't vape and really don't know much about how it - like that there are accessories. However, I just went to etsy and typed in "vaping" and it brought up "sleeves" which resemble the picture you posted lol. Good luck :)

ETA: Really proud of you for quitting smoking!
  • pdank311
    Options
    A push button ego that's variable voltage + a mini protank 2 and you should be fine. Unless you want a money sink.

What about here? Is this what you are looking for?

www.vividsmoke.com/ego-series-wraps

Looks like custom wraps you can put on your battery.
  • sargessexyone
    Options
    A push button ego that's variable voltage + a mini protank 2 and you should be fine. Unless you want a money sink.

What about here? Is this what you are looking for?

www.vividsmoke.com/ego-series-wraps

Looks like custom wraps you can put on your battery.

I can work with these. Thanks.
  • sargessexyone
    Options
    I don't vape and really don't know much about how it - like that there are accessories. However, I just went to etsy and typed in "vaping" and it brought up "sleeves" which resemble the picture you posted lol. Good luck :)

ETA: Really proud of you for quitting smoking!

Thanks Doll and glad to see you haven't left us yet :wink:
  • pdank311
    Options
    no prob.