Looking for friends!!:)

Options
I am 22, 5'6.5", apple body, & 291lbs currently. I started my journey in March 2014 with small changes and walking here and there at 320lbs. I am now exercising daily, light bicycling, insanity, hiking, jogging/walking, and p90x. I eat vegetarian, now. I need motivation and to see others getting through these tough times is inspiring! Feel free to add me!! Would love to meet people who are also going through or who have went through losing a lot of weight. My goal weight is 150lbs( and I'll have a second goal to go down to 135lbs once I reach that).

Replies

• JShawSarah
    JShawSarah Posts: 22
    Options
    That's great! I currently about 300 pounds, looking to weight around 170 for now. I'll definitely add you! The more weight you have to lose the more daunting the task but I find adding people with similar weight loss goals helps
  • turryandsally
    turryandsally Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi! Although I don't have quite as much left to lose as you, I'm more than twice as old, so I think (?) it's a bit more difficult for me. That said, I struggle ALL THE TIME, and can also use some encouragement. It looks like you're off to a GREAT start, and I'm happy for you. Congrats, and keep up the good work!

My gym recently closed, and I haven't found another that I'm comfortable with. I'm trying to commit to walking about 4 X a week. Wish me luck.... no, wish me dedication!
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I like motivating and reading about weight lose. It's much better on my head then day dreaming about food. I hope you stick with it.