No Longer Obese!

Options
Elizabeth_C34
Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
I know it's not much, but my BMI has dropped from Obese to Overweight as a result of my first 10 lbs lost! I'm excited. 55 more to go!

Replies

• sallyLunn
    sallyLunn Posts: 381
    Options
    I am very happy for you. Congratulations!
  • gbombolino
    gbombolino Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    don't EVER think that your progress is "not much" it's SOOO MUCH! congratulations on your weight loss so far, it won't be long before you are at your desired weight, keep up the good work!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yah on you!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I think that is wonderful!!! I can't wait to get to the below obesity line. It's such an accomplishment!!! Definitely let yourself celebrate for that :)
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Every pound lost is another step towards reaching your goal, so like gbombolino said, "don't ever think that your progress is 'not much.'" Great work!
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I too, just slipped in under the wire today at 29.9! Hooray!
  • bjgdal
    bjgdal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! It's "not much" it's "huge"! Congratulations. The health implications of a drop from obese to overweight are tremendous and I wish you continued success on your journey to your final goal! Betty
  • oxoxcarole
    oxoxcarole Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thats great
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That's great! Well done you!

I can't wait to fall into the overweight catergory! Bet that feels awesome!
  • bmommy78
    Options
    that is AWESOME!!! and that is HUGE!!! keep up the good work :-)
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awesome thats my first goal too!!!!!!!! Even though Im not far from it to begin with, it sure is something to celebrate!!! Good job!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's awesome. What a great way to start the weekend!:bigsmile:
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Great victory! Keep up the good work~
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Good Job!~!~! I thought I was the only one waiting to be OVERWEIGHT..lol.... its soo mean to say OBESE~~~! but it did kick me in the butt and give me the motivation to loose enough weight to be overweight..lol

Your Doing GREAT>... Way TO GO!
  • molina76853
    Options
    Yea! I can't wait until I get to the overweight rating and out of the obese! Great work and keep it up!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    VERY AWESOME!! I've gone from morbidly obese to just regular obese, and I brag about it all the time!! ahhahaha I can't wait till I'm just over weight!!
    Great Job!!!
    :)
  • tarabear88
    Options
    wow.. excellent job!! :wink:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Hopefully, I will be able to post again in a few months and be "healthy"... :D
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That was such a huge day for me, dont let anyone minimize it! 10 pounds is a lot of weight!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!