Hi! I'm new :)

angela828
angela828 Posts: 498 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!
I am new here.. I am anxious to put a picture up, hoping to do that once I lose some weight. But I am a 23 female graduate student and am specifcally looking to lose weight because I got engaged in December and am tired of being overweight. I want to look fabulous :)

I'm not sure how to work everything on here but I do have my blog set up
www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ans722

I think what I am looking for the most here is to find easy, nutritious, delicious recipes, hear others success stories, and just find something to go to when I need motivation.
My exercise style right now is the Wii! I use Gold's Gym Dance Work-out and Just Dance 2 daily. I find that it is more fun rather than being at the gym on the elyptical or treadmill. I also ride an exercise bike we have a couple times a week.

I am so ready to just lose, lose lose...

- Angela

Starting Weight - 199
Current Weight - 195
Goal Weight - 135-145

Replies

• Hi good luck, remember to eat fruits and veggies. pearleena
  • Also I'm new on this program and need to learn more. It's a lot harder when your older but I did it and so can you.
  • Good Luck. I am 38 years old recently divorced female. I Started losing weight in May 2009. I weighed 236lbs. I am currently at 171lbs. It has been a lot of hard work and a daily struggle.
  • Welcome! You will succeed here with all of these wonderful people for support! Document everything, don't cheat yourself. Make sure you try to cut out as many processed foods as possible, if you want to lose easier. It has made it so much easier for me that way. It seems to melt off!

We are all here for you!:flowerforyou:
  • dsb866
    dsb866 Posts: 2
    Hi, I recently joined this site two days ago. I am a 44 year old married woman and l think I have tried every DIET that is out there. I lose and gain, lose and gain.... I am hoping with the support that I have noticed on this site I can do this. I am going to really track my calories closely and try to stay under my daily allowance. I also joined Anytime Fitness back in November, and have been trying to faithfully get there three times a week. I had a little bump in the road with the holdiays, but I am happy to say that I an back on track .

Wish me Luck!
    Debbie
    Mora, MN
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Good luck! You can do this! We are so blessed to have the chance to change what we feel we need too!!!
  • Good Job!
This discussion has been closed.