Bikini Body Mommy Workout

Hello~

Anyone else doing the Bikini Body Mommy Workout? I am having a hard time logging it appropriately because I am not sure what to call it and am not getting an accurate calorie count...

Thanks!

~Jess

Replies

• jayrae87
    jayrae87 Posts: 36 Member
    I'm also doing this workout and it's tough to tell what you're burning on days that you're not doing cardio. I think it's mostly considered strength training. I'm about two weeks in but have replaced some of the cardio days with the previous workout day, just because it's really difficult for me to get out and run. I have a two year old at home and my fiance works 12-16 hr days 5 days a week.

Would love more input on this, too, if there are any other moms out there who have started the challenge!!
  • jayrae87
    jayrae87 Posts: 36 Member
    What has your success been with the workout, Jess??
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    Anyone interested in starting this? Not affiliated with her in any way, just read about her online. It's totally free, and the woman lost 100 lbs- worth a shot! I'm on day 2. :flowerforyou:
  • shorty1182
    shorty1182 Posts: 3 Member
    Did you finish the 90 Day Challenge? How were your results? Did you do the meal plan? I just started the challenge today and I bought the meal plan. However, I'm probably sticking to the meal plan about 80% of the time and tailoring it to fit into my family's lifestyle. I'm not into the coconut flour and some of the other not so common foods. I'm trying to make this a lifestyle change and be as realistic about it as I can. I also want to try to get in 10,000 steps each day.