Bob Harper's Inside Out Method

Options
Anyone try this? My friend lent me her copy and I'm going to try it today. Thinking of doing it 3x a week for the next 30 days!

Replies

• katie1776
    Options
    It is a seriously intense workout. I workout 6-7 days a week: running, spinning, bootcamp and weight lifting and these DVDs kick my butt!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Now you're scaring me! LOL I workout 6 days a week..just switching over from Power 90 (original not x). So, hopefully I won't die doing them :P
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    I also just realized there are 4 videos...and apparently she only has one of them lol. Guess I need to get the others!
  • katie1776
    Options
    Which one does she have? I used to do P90, its a good workout! The Inside Out Yoga one is a lot like the power yoga in P90 (just obviously longer). Bob's Workout is probably the hardest of the 4, followed by The Cardio and then the Strength Training. I'm sure you'll be able to do it, I was just saying it's a great (and intense) workout! I think sometimes videos get a bad rap, but this one is no joke, especially if you push yourself, use heavy weights, etc.
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    It's the strength one, but I'd like to do the complete program how its intended! Think I'll do the shred for a month while I look for the other 3 dvd's :) lol
  • katie1776
    Options
    I think you can only get Bob's Workout though his website (if you buy the full package), but you might be able to find it somewhere used. I think you only need the strength, cardio, and yoga to do the full routine. Good luck with the Shred!