Before & Half Way Pics (T25)

Options

Replies

• hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    awesome progress. Im strarting t25 pretty soon hope i can get these great of results...
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Girl your body is getting it together!!! Keep up the excellent work!!
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I'm doing T25 also. I hope I have results like that! :)
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Good gravy, what a difference!
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. GOod job!
  • rubbie78
    rubbie78 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yes! Great job... Wow !
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!

Some advice, when you get to your goal weight, find new goals to push yourself further so you wont stop and fall back into your old habits.
    You have the same goals i had 3 years ago and i got to my goal weight and now im back. :) whoops.
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am in the last week of Beta phase T-25. What's your plan after Beta? I've found that having the commitment made a huge difference.
  • adrienne1086
    adrienne1086 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Great job :) I am on week 2 but just started cracking down on my diet this week. Keep up the good work!
  • BlissfullyActice
    Options
    Awesome!! :D
  • jennij0421
    jennij0421 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!! Keep up the awesome work!!! I am starting that program soon, very excited! :)
  • cherilannhall
    cherilannhall Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW and Way To Go!!!
  • FitOkieTie
    FitOkieTie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You have really made some positive changes and it shows!!1
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!

Some advice, when you get to your goal weight, find new goals to push yourself further so you wont stop and fall back into your old habits.
    You have the same goals i had 3 years ago and i got to my goal weight and now im back. :) whoops.

Thank you and thanks so much for the advice. That part scares me, the maintaining. I feel so much better about myself already and I DO NOT want to gain it all back!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Great job! I am in the last week of Beta phase T-25. What's your plan after Beta? I've found that having the commitment made a huge difference.

Awesome...I can't wait to see your results. I think I may try TurboFire next. How about you?
  • patzane67
    patzane67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 of T25 Alpha and for me I need to nail the Alpha ver before I move on to the next set. Take it slow and be patience and it will come in no time.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Inspiring! Great job :) I am on week 2 but just started cracking down on my diet this week. Keep up the good work!
    I noticed that was the real difference for me...the diet is was the key! Good luck with the program!
  • loriyeater
    loriyeater Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Keep it up!
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job! I got sucked into the infomercial for T25 and have been considering it.

How tall are you btw?
  • jenna40_2go
    jenna40_2go Posts: 101
    Options
    You look great I'm also going t25 and don't have the differences you do. I'm starting week 5 after repeating week one for form. I might have to make some eating changes. Thank you for the inspiration that this works with the right goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!