can somebdy fathom this out for me

Options
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250793859595?var=550027425952&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
am i drinking one serving or 2 per 70g of protein?

im so confused any help would be appreciated !!

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Making multiple posts with the same topic is against forums rules fyi
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    That is confusing... here's what I gather.

2 scoops is 70g of the product and you used that twice a day for 45.58 g of protein.

So 2 scoops = 22.79 g of protein...

I could be way of.
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    Now I'm confused lol.

Is it 70g of actual protein or 70g of protein powder as in weight? I think I read your initial post totally wrong :) lol
  • kirstenflood
    kirstenflood Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    thats the thing it doesnt say! it could be 70g of powder or protein

http://www.nutrisport.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=34
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You get 70 g of protein for every 100 g of powder. It's actually very clear. At least to me :wink:

ETA Not trying to be snarky :flowerforyou:
  • kirstenflood
    Options
    thank you!
    so 2 scoops is obv 100g so thats just one serving right?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    thank you!

Yes...100 grams of the powder weighed out on a scale is one serving per the label...for 100 grams of the powder you get 362 calories, 70 g protein, 16 g carbohydrates, and 2 grams of fat, and 2.5 grams of sodium.

It is a rather large serving size suggestion and could probably be cut in half...unless you have crazy protein goals and are having a significant amount of difficulty hitting those goals with food.
  • kirstenflood
    Options
    thank you!

Yes...100 grams of the powder weighed out on a scale is one serving per the label...for 100 grams of the powder you get 362 calories, 70 g protein, 16 g carbohydrates, and 2 grams of fat, and 2.5 grams of sodium.

It is a rather large serving size suggestion and could probably be cut in half...unless you have crazy protein goals and are having a significant amount of difficulty hitting those goals with food.

thank you! finally got my answer! it says 2 heaped scoops s maybe thats 100g give or take