Options
    I'm in!
  • Angelfaiths
    Angelfaiths Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, but i am a ravenclaw lol, and won't trade house lmao
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    The prefects for Ravenclaw really need to check all the students because I don't think a lot of them are really participating. This challenge is still awesome though & I love being a part of it! :happy:
  • PrintedWoman
    Options
    Can I join too?
    I would like to be in Gryffindor. Is it too late?
  • tinkbaby101
    tinkbaby101 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Is this still open for participants? I'm in for Hufflepuff, if so. :love:
  • gscammel
    gscammel Posts: 2
    Options
    I'll join Slytherin!
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well in Gryffindor :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

Unfortunately, we just filled our last spot. Thank you all so much for your interest and enthusiasm!

I'll add you all to the waiting list though. Expect a message from me in the near future. :)
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Darn it, I was to slow.
  • sylviedroz
    sylviedroz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME IN ONTO THE CHALLENGE!!!! PLEASE! ILL BE IN ANY HOUSE!! PLEASE!
  • sylviedroz
    sylviedroz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'M BEGGGGING YOUUU!
  • dheier007
    dheier007 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the wait-list, unless you decide to create another team? Death Eaters? Order of the Phoenix? Perhaps both? Given the level of interest, you could fill another team with ease. Not to mention that you'll be helping more people lose weight, all while sticking to the Harry Potter theme. Regardless, great idea!
  • LifeNewandImproved
    LifeNewandImproved Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Please add to me the wait list. What an awesome idea!
  • HollyDee14
    HollyDee14 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be on your waiting list for any House. Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin. :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the wait-list, unless you decide to create another team? Death Eaters? Order of the Phoenix? Perhaps both? Given the level of interest, you could fill another team with ease. Not to mention that you'll be helping more people lose weight, all while sticking to the Harry Potter theme. Regardless, great idea!

At this time, I will not be adding another team. Most of the work for my moderator and I comes from tallying up house points for challenges and weight loss. With the ~ 130 players we currently have, it already takes us both a couple of hours a day to stay on top of things.

However, we're already half-way through the current "term." At the end of this 10 week challenge, I will be creating the next "term." I'd like to take on new moderators and have more people next time.

With that being said, everyone who has posted here since my last post has been added to the waiting list.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,586 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added to the waiting list for the next "term"! I will send you an invite to be friends on MFP and if we can ask now, I'd like to be in Ravenclaw. :)
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the waiting list. I'm a Slytherin. Thanks
  • jjleigh94
    jjleigh94 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to the waiting list for Gryffindor!
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I'll wait list for Ravenclaw, but I'm willing to fill any space needed. If it's possible to do both, I'd also be willing to help mod. PM me if you still need more for that!